The Private Pathfinding Experience is for people who have reached a creative crossroads or block and need a new perspective so they can explore further and bring their dream to life.
You have this internal landscape and in it you might have created a book, art, a career or whatever, but at some point you’ve got stuck in making it real.
What was once a clear path is now covered by a thick fog that you can’t see through. Losing sight of the path is deeply uncomfortable. It’s like some maggots have installed themselves in your stomach. Their twisting and turning are leaving you no rest, night or day.
Because of this…
- The book deal you once celebrated makes you now dread emails from your publisher as the deadline approaches.
- The research project that once had you firing on all cylinders in the beginning now has you procrastinating at every turn.
- The career that seemed so promising now feels like a trap and keeps you awake in the middle of the night, every night.
- The creative project that was so perfect when it appeared in your head now seems completely impossible to finish for thousands of reasons.
Put simply, what you dreamed of achieving has turned into something that seems pointless.
Perhaps you should just scrap the whole project completely and go and buy something expensive to comfort yourself instead? (But you can’t bear to give it up because that would mean saying goodbye to your beautiful dream.)
Perhaps you need to concentrate on not thinking about it and eventually it will go away? (But it won’t, and you probably already know that.)
Perhaps you should take another class or get a new job or move houses or… (But you know you already possess all the competence and knowledge for the project and a new job or new house won’t fill the creative hole.)
Sometimes you lose your way in your creative project or career or business idea.
I know how unsettling it is when you can’t find the way out and the time just passes.
But you don’t need to drop your creative dream, or deny it, or replace it with something inferior.
What you need is a new perspective. You need to go pathfinding in your internal landscape – to explore your creative dream and find new ideas and pathways that will ignite your curiosity and passion for it again and SHOW YOU HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE IT FINISHED. And you need to be taken on this journey by an expert.
I’m a pathfinder who constantly seeks new paths to explore. I don’t go out in a landscape to walk only the known tracks. I’m willing to go out into internal landscapes (yours) that are unknown to me. I want to find the unknown, what is beyond. With me, you will navigate through the fog, and you will never look at your landscape – your creative dream – or yourself the same way again.
After The Private Pathfinding Experience I could see more avenues for my knowledge than I’d anticipated, such as helping parents of sensitive kids as well as the kids themselves.
Sue Susnik, suesusnik.com
I am an experienced freelance journalist and podcast producer who has interviewed hundreds of people. My questions are not aimless, standard ones.
I ask questions based on my genius for relentless, unpredictable curiosity and making lightning-fast connections. These are my superpowers, and I use them to discover yours.
I will approach your session as if you are already recognised for what you have created and I am interviewing you as the person you have become.
I will ask you to describe your creative dream, goal or project, why it looks the way it does and why you choose the routes in it that you did. I will question you intently, following my own intuitive curiosity, and I will allow it to lead us where you need to go in order to have that beautiful aha moment.
I will not stop until I have learnt something unexpected from you and, in doing so, new connections between seemingly unrelated ideas and diverse pieces of information will appear to you. New ways to understand your project or life block will form.
Your session will be recorded for you to listen to. After the session you will receive the audio file together with a follow-up email.
- Progress – you will stop avoiding and doing everything but your creative project, allowing you to sit back down at your writing desk, or at your easel or to pull out your creative entrepreneurial plans with real
- Certainty – the beautiful knowledge that you have the answers inside you
- Intimacy – connection with your original dream or project
- Peace of mind – helping you sleep better at night, so there’s more energy to give back to your creativity and your partner and kids without stress or guilt
- Confidence – See your self in the role of the accomplished author/artist/etc. and in your natural creativity, ideas and process
- New ideas – for how to develop the story/content/your expression
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- You want a bigger and completely new perspective on a creative project
- You want a deeper understanding of your creative spirit
- You want to know the next steps
- You want to stop making excuses and start working on your dream
- You want someone completely unbiased to talk to about your passion project
- You want to know what it feels like to be famous and be interviewed for real
- You want to get fired up and feel a new sense for the urgency of the project.
- You want to understand your natural creative routines, what stops you and where you draw inspiration from
You will be stunned, moved and changed by the clarity and insight with which you have been captured and reflected. You will be surprised by the unexpected ideas, wisdom, visions and answers you have hidden within you (you had all along). Being seen and listened to deeply – perhaps for the first time properly, AND as the accomplished person you deeply dream of being – will reawaken your ability to imagine and believe and create and implement.
TO WORK WITH ME
- You must be prepared to be open and honest about your project and goals
- You must be prepared to accept and take action on the unexpected
- You must be willing to take full responsibility for your creative results
Please fill out the self-assessment here. It will help both of us determine whether this journey is right for you. After you fill it out, I will personally email you and we will set up a time to speak one-on-one.